I am a little obsessed about my nails.
I put a lot of time and attention into taking especially great care of my natural nails!
I support you in whatever choice you make in regards to your nails, but personally,
wearing false ones is really tedious and uncomfortable for me.
Even if you do prefer fake nails, you should still know how to treat your natural nails properly.
Here are the basics!!
1. Always file your nail in one direction to avoid split edges.
2. Do not over buff your nail because it will thin out and be weaker.
3. Try to avoid cutting your cuticles!! Push them back instead.
4. Use a cuticle cream or remover to help soften cuticles so you can push them back.
5. Apply a growth or strengthening formula to help boost your nail health.
6. Moisturize your nails, cuticles and hands often.
You can use cuticle oil of choice, balm or hand creams.
7. Try not to pick at your nails/cuticles or you may cause tears or even infections.
8. Even if you do not want to wear polish, you should put on a basecoat to protect your nails.
9. Always wear gloves when doing chores like dishes, cleaning, etc.
10. Make the choices that are right for YOU & develop your own care routine.
Pictured above are a few of my favourite nail care items.
Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle Serum
Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover
Witchcraft Cuticle Oil
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
Tell me what you use to keep your nails long, strong and healthy !!